Advisory Neighborhood Commission 1B serves the communities of Columbia Heights, LeDroit Park, Pleasant Plains, Shaw, U Street, University Heights, and lower Georgia Avenue. ANC 1B is scheduled to meet monthly on the first Thursday of each month at different locations around the community. Frequent meeting spots include Banneker Recreation Center, the DC Housing Finance Agency, and the Reeves Center, but be sure to check for our next meeting! We follow the DC Government operating status, and any meeting scheduled during a government closure will be rescheduled.
NEXT COMMISSION MEETING
- Thursday, January 11th at 6:30pm
- DC Housing Finance Agency
- 815 Florida Avenue NW, Washington DC 20001
- January Electronic Packet
UPCOMING COMMITTEE MEETING SCHEDULE Committee meetings are held at the Thurgood Marshall Center, 1816 12th Street NW, unless otherwise noted.
- Economic Development Committee –Next meeting,Thursday, January 18, 7:00p.m.
- Transportation Review Committee -Next meeting, Thursday, January 18, 7:00p.m.
- Zoning, Preservation & Development Committee -Next meeting, Tuesday, January 16, 6:30pm
- Public Safety & Community Engagement Committee -Next meeting, Tuesday, January 16, 7pm. Location – 1620 V St NW
- Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Committee -Next meeting, Wednesday, January 17, 7:00pm
- ANC 1B Green Working Group – Next meeting, Monday, January 8, 6:30pm -1308 Clifton St NW – AGENDA